Thursday, March 16, 2006

"It's a steady job, but he wants to be a paperback writer..."

I've been promising it for years, but I think it finally is time to start work on my novel. Everyone has a book in them, apparently, though what Dr Gillian McKeith might have to say about this really doesn't bear thinking about...
But my muse has spoken - I have a storyline.
My much-mooted meisterwork will be all about the trials and tribulations of a perfume-obsessed amphibian.
Coming soon to a bookseller's shop near you...
The Givenchy Toad.

5 comments:

Clarajean said...

Go! GO! Go! I'm not sure everyone has a book in them...but us bloggers certainly do!

prolix said...

Arf! Very good ;¬)

Samantha said...

Well, it's bound to be better than my attempt: Harry Pothead and the Bong of Fire. LMAO!m

Dr. Deborah Serani said...

Can't wait to read the manuscript!

lilwatchergirl said...

Ah, writing. With me, it's a play that I've got in me (and it feels a bit uncomfortable there, too). Not sure I'll ever get round to it, but I talk about it a lot. Anyway - good luck with your novel! Let us know where to buy it. :)